Random Rumblings


Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Everyday girl

Everyday I see her
I wanna hug her, I wanna kiss her
She is like an angel
I dont just love her, I adore her

There she is
A smile on her face
She seems to be the most beautiful
Of the heavenly race

Everytime she is hurt
Somewhere, something breaks
I don't know why, and I don't like it
But its my heart that aches

Her eyes
Black and small
No matter what
Don't tell anything at all

I am afraid
When her meets mine
For she might read my mind
And react, unkind

For I am hungry
Always, a little love
I look around
Alas! I find no dove

She is nice
Her thoughts even more nice
And guess what
She is scared of mice

I will not do anything
It will probably be a miss
For lady luck never smiled on me
Let alone a kiss

Some call it way of life
Some call it fate
Whatever it is
She is worth the wait

I wrote this in Biology period (Optimum use huh, since I generally sleep in it). I like that girl a lot. Crap man. I hate myself for it. Good thing I know that its attraction and.........whatever. I am still myself

(Added later)
I kept her away because I like her more than I should, and lo she thinks I hate her

The envy I harbour within myself when I see her with others. My brain gently tries to control my heart. For she gave me cure to all the pains in the world, and a pain without any cure...

I hate her, I told myself. And then she smiled....what hate?


2 Comments:

  • That's a really sweet poem
    why dont u go tell her u like her
    this is like the millionth time i am telling u to go tell her
    any way now guess who this and come and tell me
    or .....well ...keep guessing!!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at December 29, 2004 6:09 PM  

  • Thanks! I think I know who you are. I don't think I am kind of guy meant for her. I am rather rough...atleast outside. Telling her is something I can't do, just like I can't take bath with cold water. I am not what you would call a "Romantic guy". I can't explain a lot here...

    By Blogger Prax, at December 29, 2004 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Subtitles database - OpenSubtitles.org