Random Rumblings


Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Love can neither be created, nor be destroyed. It can just be transferred from girl to another.

"Love is like a butterfly . The more you chase it , the more it eludes you. But if you just let it fly, it will come to you when you least expect it." I heard it somewhere (some typical hindi movie I guess) Now I know what bloody elluding means. Its the best example of double sword (or triple sword..whatever). And to me its damn distracting (you would have said the same if you had an accident...which could easily turned out to be your last accident ever) This is the last post and my last set of thoughts I am giving here. After this I am gonna start what I call "Revamping"

I know some bloody people who keep on telling emotional things..."Oh! you mean so much to me", " You mean a lot to me", "You are my best friend". I call this hogwash (hôgwôsh, -wsh, hg- noun- worthless, false, or ridiculous speech or writing; nonsense). I rarely talk about my feelings...these emotionals I keep them out, for the very obvious reason. Never talk about feelings if they aren't there. Never touch a life if you mean to break a heart . I consider the eyes the most reavealing...you can't fake emotions in them. I bet. I know.

It's actually about finding someone who helps you become the best person you can be (I wonder if you know, SRK got her wife when he was a "nothing") ...not becoming the dream guy of your dream girl when all you do is lie. The cruelest thing a guy can do to a girl is to let her fall in love when he doesn't intend to catch her fall. (hmmm...I guess it works both ways!)

When you really like someone you don't say "it's your fault", you say "I'm sorry." Not "where are you", but "I'm right here." Not "how could you", but "I understand." Not "I wish you were", but "I'm thankful you are.

Heartbreaks last as long as you want and cut as deep as you allow them to go. The challenge is not how to survive heartbreaks but to learn from them. (damn it!...why can't I convince myself for this). These lines are cool...

I will survive
I am gonna make it thru
Give me some time
I will come over you

I will survive
No matter what you do
Just wait and see
I will get over you

(ESCAPE, Enrique ... I'll survive)

Fall but don't stumble, be consistent but not too persistent and get hurt but never keep the pain. It breaks your heart to see that she is happy with someone else. but it's more painful to know that the one you love is unhappy with you...



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Subtitles database - OpenSubtitles.org