Random Rumblings


Saturday, April 28, 2007

Life in U3


I'm hugely dependant on one thing, My U3 Cruzer.... In the small pockety (the one you hardly use, in your jeans, and then since sometimes I even sleep in them, its the most convenient thing on earth, well, more or less) lies the most powerful external application storage unit on earth.

Its equipped enough that you can't touch a darn thing inside without my permission. The firewall is better than Chicken Fiery and can give, or rather gives all the major industry honcos a nice kick!


The integrated launch access, and portable applications along with huge GB storage is all I need.Now I hardly do anythin' (Not like I did anythin' anyway, anyways), One password (I'm privacy frantic if nothin' else) and I have the access to my Virtual life, and its pretty big jungle outta there!


Now, if only I could plug it in my head :-(


3 Comments:

  • What is this all about?

    I feel so dumb when i come to ur blog!

    By Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ, at April 30, 2007 4:56 AM  

  • hehe wishful thinking i mus say @ future_bill_ga...

    best of luck anyway :)

    am tryin to get real friendly with u .. so that u dont forget me incase one day you actually ...

    By Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ, at April 30, 2007 4:57 AM  

  • London Lass (I love thy name ;-)) Psst... even I feel dumb when I come to my blog. I rarely do, except to reply to comments.

    Now even you could help in the future billy part, just send me Dell 6400 and a 3 billion dollar check. I'll take care of the rest.

    By Blogger Prax, at May 01, 2007 10:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Subtitles database - OpenSubtitles.org