Random Rumblings


Thursday, November 02, 2006

Project TailFish




When I got this lovely Fishbowl (which's been on my head for a long time), The lightin' effect with the room light was very disappointin'. So I set upon settin' up my own, blueprint of which I laid out while havin' my dinner.

1. I need a lightin' system.
2. There is no way I can drill a nail in the wall hang this light because of its vertical orientation.
3. Though I'm bit of a sadist, I don't think I want my fish to be electrocuted by any chance.
4. Though I'm a li'l bit more of a sadist, I 'dn't like any harm to one a half-k-antiglare-light.
5. All settin's will be temporary capable of relocatin' in a minute's notice.
6. That the light shall not fall even if the table is moved accidently.

It took a total time of one-and-half hours (okay I admit, I was on phone most of the time while doin' this). The effect was worth it. Its soothin' to eyes.

P.S. I think those fishes have somethin' goin' on between them, so I'll put a coupla more so that they make a mess outta their relationship.
P.S. 2 I'm li'l bit more than li'l bit more of sadist I last mentioned.


7 Comments:

  • Oh my my!
    Atleast leave those poor creatures at peace!!!
    let them lead a happy relationship!

    Ah! the lighting system is good!
    Isn't it too bright thou'?

    n yes, i hate u for ur fishbowl too!!Sadly,i don 've one YET!
    Lucky you! Good Luck!!!
    C ya,Chetna.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 02, 2006 1:17 PM  

  • Hey they will not know about their relationships...know y?coz gold fishes have a memory span of only 3 seconds... :D
    The moment they are done with each other, they will forget that they did it, forget who they did it to ;D

    By Blogger Neha, at November 06, 2006 2:54 PM  

  • Chetna, why should I spare them? What do you think they are? fishes? The lighting system is too bright only in the pic, because of cameraphone, sadly I didn't have access to 7.1MP camera, lyin' in my house.

    By Blogger Prax, at November 08, 2006 10:17 AM  

  • Hey, that's cool!
    How i wish even human had a short memory span!not as less as 3 secs;but not as long as we actually do!
    Appropriately;a week would do!he hee`!
    Chetna

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 10, 2006 5:03 AM  

  • Neha, good idea, that gives rise to another perspective, maybe they are thinkin' they are doin' it with a different one, while they are doin' with the same one again.

    Hell, do they even remember doin' it?

    Chetna, yeah humans don't have short memory... but why is botherin' you??? ;-)

    By Blogger Prax, at November 10, 2006 11:32 AM  

  • chetna if humans have short memory then we wouldn be writin exams..

    By Blogger The Xorcist...!!!, at November 18, 2006 1:53 PM  

  • And to top it up, we 'd not remember we have a short memory....or for matter what the hell memory means ;-)

    By Blogger Prax, at November 21, 2006 12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Subtitles database - OpenSubtitles.org