Random Rumblings


Monday, September 25, 2006

Do U-NO?


Ultimate Neuro-stress buster, it puts your mind off the Crap of life like nothin else. Simple, yet got twists more profound in Sidney Sheldon novels.

What 'm really curious is why is it called UNO? Is it word, greek-latino, or an acronym, or worse still a portmanteau...!

It should be made compulsory to write all this in product information and spare us (okay, maybe only me) the insane curiosity. Maybe i should try my hand on RTI, but then they might accuse me of breakin some pseudo-CIA ring...

I'll spare them, i dont have time. I'm too lazy, oops, busy for this deserving pursuit of paramount importance... Damnation!


8 Comments:

  • i heard a lot abt sidney sheldon novels... hvnt read any .. shud check out one soon.

    By Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ, at October 07, 2006 2:49 AM  

  • UNO.....news!

    By Blogger Neha, at October 10, 2006 4:00 PM  

  • hmm..long time no see..anyways nice post ..keep blogging..take care..just dropped by

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 11, 2006 6:32 PM  

  • well long time no see...anyways i just dropped by .. take care

    By Blogger Axiomate, at October 11, 2006 6:39 PM  

  • Cheesy, might I recomment Tell me your dreams as a wonderful start, you are gonna get hooked to it.

    Neha, good to see ya again!

    By Blogger Prax, at October 12, 2006 11:01 AM  

  • hey there,
    checking ur blog after ages(xpectin' lots to be up there)
    doesn't seem likely thou'!

    i've absolutely no idea of the origin...but i love playing this game -esp. when its 3-4 ppl to play.....too many cooks spoil the broth!!!

    tc,Chetna.

    PS:n some ppl just don't seem to understand-i'm in total agreement!!ha haa!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 30, 2006 6:37 PM  

  • Chetna, remember? I'm gonna buy my laptop once Windows Vista is released. Then of course I'll post more often!

    By Blogger Prax, at November 10, 2006 11:36 AM  

  • Chetna, remember? I'm gonna buy my laptop once Windows Vista is released. Then of course I'll post more often!

    By Blogger Prax, at November 10, 2006 11:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Subtitles database - OpenSubtitles.org