Random Rumblings


Thursday, October 04, 2007

TailFish2

Once upon a time....that's how I wanted to start my next post and I don't care if it looks odd..

So comin' back

Once upon a time... there were four GoldFishes Golly, Goldie, Gluda and Gennet.

Golly and Gennet passed away (either that or eaten by my bro) when I had been outta town.

Gluda had some kinda gastric (or gastronomic?) trouble, for when I returned I found him eager to throw up (I was later told Father tried treatin' him). It died and was buried in the kitchen dustbin.

Goldie is still here...she's become like a dog, standin' on its bottom when I come to give it food. Actually she floats, but it looks like that Tom&Jerry fish doin' those antics.. comin' over the surface for the appetizer, the main course....take its time and then come back for dessert, even though its the same goddamn food ;-) Its fat, but honestly, I can't recall if she looked thinner any given day. She gets better meals than I do (three times a day, when I wake up, 3 o clock and midnight) and every now and then she acts as if its white shark, or blue whale or somethin'...looks very fishy!

Related entries:
Project TailFish


6 Comments:

  • Relocated

    Goldie GoldFish
    The Pinky mug with the water,
    "Study" Bay ironic since I never study on it

    I broke the glass bowl when I was tryin' to clean it..

    I got a deep cut where I'd put my ring on my ring finger... Its an omen, I shouldn't get married. That's what the...fish was tryin' to tell me...

    By Blogger Prax, at October 06, 2007 9:57 AM  

  • no updates

    By Blogger Reeta Skeeter, at October 19, 2007 3:09 PM  

  • o wow .. show us some pics of the fat fish *khee khee*

    By Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ, at October 21, 2007 11:33 PM  

  • Reeta, I wish I could blog more frequently, the fourth dimensional constrains refrains me from doin' so ;-/

    Lassie, Goldie refuses to be photographed thru my MobiCam...send your DigiCam as soon as possible, and lo, she might even give a pose ;-/

    By Blogger Prax, at October 25, 2007 5:55 PM  

  • No I'll send my webcam to you. Webcam makes me look a lot slimmer than what I am, so it might help ur fishie too :D

    By Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ, at February 10, 2008 11:01 PM  

  • I'm hopin' you have one of those Microsoft NX series (pref NX 6000). Where shall I send you my address?

    By Blogger Prax, at February 11, 2008 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Subtitles database - OpenSubtitles.org