Random Rumblings


Friday, July 06, 2007

One Step Closer


bliss
Originally uploaded by bubuchia.
I cannot take this anymore
Sayin' everythin' I've said before
All these words they make no sense
I find bliss in ignorance

Less I hear the less you'll say
You'll find that out anyway

Everythin' you say to me
Takes me one step closer to the edge
And I'm about to break
I need a little room to breathe

I find the answers aren't so clear
Wish I could find a way to disappear
All these thoughts they make no sense

Nothin' seems to go away
Over and over again


2 Comments:

  • hey!!!

    nice song... i liked it... very true... can see wats happening..

    just take care dodo...

    regards,
    chetna.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at July 17, 2007 5:40 PM  

  • Yeah...I got a not-so-popular-yet-ot-so-obscure verstion of the song, and its amazin'

    By Blogger Prax, at August 15, 2007 9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Subtitles database - OpenSubtitles.org