Random Rumblings


Sunday, April 17, 2005

Heart and the bait?

I that see someone,
A silent smile on my face,
My heart beats faster,
Can it keep up the pace?

It’s not a search,
A very faint start no end,
It doesn’t follow a pattern,
And there is only one trend.

Is she the one, is she not?
Its difficult even to talk.
Has cupid struck big time?
Its no cakewalk

I am not sure what to do,
On my mind are many thoughts,
Should I express my love?
Or should I wait and watch.

I guess its better to wait,
Maybe she wont be mine
I can just hope n pray,
That one-day all will be fine.

And yes, it happens anywhere anytime,
It doesn’t wait for a season,
And like something things in life,
Love too doesn’t have a reason

And dont be surprised
Love is something I hate
Even when it knows the pain
Why the hell does the heart falls for the bait?


1 Comments:

  • Hurts bad. I bet it does. Carving to protect, help, love and hate...you can't help being jealous too. A real cocktail of emotions.

    By Blogger Prax, at April 23, 2005 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Subtitles database - OpenSubtitles.org