Random Rumblings


Sunday, April 17, 2005

Heart and the bait?

I that see someone,
A silent smile on my face,
My heart beats faster,
Can it keep up the pace?

It’s not a search,
A very faint start no end,
It doesn’t follow a pattern,
And there is only one trend.

Is she the one, is she not?
Its difficult even to talk.
Has cupid struck big time?
Its no cakewalk

I am not sure what to do,
On my mind are many thoughts,
Should I express my love?
Or should I wait and watch.

I guess its better to wait,
Maybe she wont be mine
I can just hope n pray,
That one-day all will be fine.

And yes, it happens anywhere anytime,
It doesn’t wait for a season,
And like something things in life,
Love too doesn’t have a reason

And dont be surprised
Love is something I hate
Even when it knows the pain
Why the hell does the heart falls for the bait?


2 Comments:

  • I like it...makes me think how true it is, even when you dont want to fall for someone, or its just not the best...you still do? and it can hurt bad.

    By Blogger tick_tock_kate_o_clock, at April 17, 2005 6:35 PM  

  • Hurts bad. I bet it does. Carving to protect, help, love and hate...you can't help being jealous too. A real cocktail of emotions.

    By Blogger Gates, at April 23, 2005 6:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Subtitles database - OpenSubtitles.org