Random Rumblings


Monday, January 31, 2005

Ekdikisis

Or the vengeance (n. something justly deserved; recompense.)

Its one of the things I don't like about myself, yet I can't help it. Those slight things which SHOULD go unnoticed, make a impression on my mind. I don't know why, someone irritating me at the wrong time, not doing what I asked him to do, small things get stuck. I don't forget them, even if I want to...

I reciprocate, without letting the person know

My frozen eyes rarely show the real emotions. I don't let emotions guide me. Dont try scratching the part that's hurt. It cause immense pain.

The positive side... Its double edged. If someone extends something, I never forget it. Even if it was a very small gesture. Its one of the reasons why I am often paralyzed to act against some people. I help him in whatever way...that too without letting the person know.

God forbid you piss me off
God forbide you cross my path
You realized it or not, if I noticed it
Later or sooner you will face the wrath


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Subtitles database - OpenSubtitles.org