Random Rumblings


Sunday, July 10, 2005

Beep...data communique failure.

One of my friends sent me this (stupid) personality defect test link. It doesn't tell if you have a personality defect. But it manages to find defect in ya in a rather nice way, as you will see...(Euphemized, yes). My result (et comments)


Robot
You are 85% Rational, 42% Extroverted, 14% Brutal, and 28% Arrogant
You are the Robot! (At this point of time, I thought maybe they are talkin sense, givin me a super human status quo). You are characterized by your rationality. In fact, this is really ALL you are characterized by. Like a cold, heartless machine, you are so logical and unemotional that you scarcely seem human. For instance, you are very humble and don't bother thinking of your own interests (callin me philanthropist? wait till you see me with a Hot Choco Fudge), you are very gentle and lack emotion, and you are also very introverted and introspective. You may have noticed that these traits are just as applicable to your laptop as they are to a human being. (Laptop? What an insult? I mean thats a different thing I would marry someone who gets me a PowerBook G5, heck I am ready to marry the G5 itself!!) In short, your personality defect is that you don't really HAVE a personality. You are one of those annoying, super-logical people that never gets upset or flustered. Unless, of course, you short circuit. (What in the world do you mean? I am so broken up, dismayed, disordered, disquieted, distressed, disturbed, dragged... )
And finally...
(notice the somewhat scrawled smile)


1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Subtitles database - OpenSubtitles.org