Random Rumblings


Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Akademi-a'

Prashant, aren't you sayin' somethin'?, asked the principal. Sure, ladies and gentleman, up yours! No sir, I'm not scheduled to deliver anythin'. Anythin', no not that also.

Grad day. No mixed feelin's, gettin' on my nerves day, photo sessions with people, gettin' hugged by people whom I spoke less than ten words in whole two years, tears by guys, all crocs, others take a li'l more time, havin' pathetic dinner and I didn't get the dessert also.

Here is the speech which I thought I will deliver but didn't because I was totally fucked up the whole week...

As a stand over here, somehow 'm confused whether to be happy or to be happy or to cry. For leavin' this place is a total feelin' of both joy (big pause....) and sorrow.

As a partin' message, my fellowmen, I'd like to tell a few things I wrote with the pencil of practicality...

While preparin' yourself to take on the world, always remember you are not dressed properly for the day until you wear a nice lingerie healthy smile. Transversin' the goddamn path of struggle, be confident of yourself and always speck to yourself that " others might be great, but I'm greater I'm not bad:. This will teach you to be considerate, kind and lovin' human being besides helphin' you grow wiser and learn the harsh realities of life. Keep in mind that money is not God, but is no less than God either, but goodness and holiness are...

Down the line, make new friends, but retain old ones too, for the happiest miser on the earth is the man who saves up every friend he can make. also for real friends are the ones to bounce things off when the world closes in. Besides a true friend can make all your cares melt away with the touch of a hand, or a smile, and with a calm reassurance make everythin' brighter and life always seems more shitty worthwhile.

Never equate success with money for success is to laugh often, and much, to win the respect of intelligent people and the affection of the children, to a earn the appreciation of honest critics and endure the betrayal of false friendships. (pause.). Look at the whole goddamn crowd.

To appreciate beauty or rather beautiful woman, to find the best fault in others and to leave the world in a better shit place, to know that even one life has breathed his last breath easier because you lived got fucked.

What else can my heart desire than may you all grow up with years to achieve the best things in life, to reflect at times the light of your scare goodness and to be a light yourself, to illuminate the world with your youthfulness and love.

I hope you all tall in your life, for that will only be your truest gift to our Alma Mater.

Soon the pics started flowin' in along with the posts on fellow blogmates. NightFox's covered the whole thing while posts of CompleteBhejaFry's and Shady's 'bout me touched my heart.

I remember replyin' to mail of a class mate "You know what, I'm really scared. I 'm so used to hardship, and various kinda adversities, emotional and mental, that once I leave this place, I hope I don't dry up. Now thats gonna be one hell of an anticlimax."

God knows what's up ahead...one thing I know, I'll not miss this place... Never.

Related entries-
Ten things I have learnt at the camp.
New word coined
Fucked up
No-life
"A college with a difference"


5 Comments:

  • I didnt get the heading.Which language is this "Akademi-a'" ?

    anyways,
    NF

    By Blogger Axiomate, at February 23, 2006 10:18 AM  

  • hey there,
    you'd make a good philosopher, seriously, think about it, it aint such a bad idea??
    and for the last time, the name is SHRADDHA not SHADY,what's your head made of huh?? stone mabbe?? why dont things get into it??

    By Blogger shraddha, at February 23, 2006 10:32 AM  

  • NF,no lang there dude, I just re spelled Academia...academics.

    Shady, I don't think there is enough job market for philosophers, heck come to think of it, maybe I'll open my own university, the univ of philosophy, Honolulu (naked girls on the beach inc. free, part of package).

    Et, I love thy name Shady, 'm gonna stick to it.

    Ta!

    By Blogger Prax, at February 25, 2006 1:19 PM  

  • Well , life might suck ... butthere are so many things in life that dont suck !

    And itz so damn hard to make good friendships once u reach a certain age

    By Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~, at February 28, 2006 9:02 AM  

  • Agreed, Deepa, Gravity is all bullshit, its because the earth sucks that we are stuck to it.

    Second the other point also, after sometime, all you get to is to know people and not make frens.

    Thanks for stoppin' by,

    By Blogger Prax, at March 07, 2006 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Subtitles database - OpenSubtitles.org