Random Rumblings


Sunday, January 08, 2006

HAVE YOU EVER…
1. Kissed your cousin: No. Don't intend to either.
2. Pictured your crush naked: Pictured? Nope.
3. Skipped school: Often. I hate my school.
4. Broken someone’s heart: Dunno, Ok, I guess...
5. Cried when someone died: No.
6. Wanted someone you knew you couldn’t have: Not really.
7. Broke a bone: Been lucky, no.
8. Done something embarrassing: Yeah, many times.
9. Lied: No, I don't lie, he he.

WHICH IS [BETTER]…
10. Coke or Pepsi: Pepsi
11. Sprite or 7UP: Mountain Dew, please.
12. Girls or Guys: Err...I refuse to answer this question on the grounds of being incriminated
13. Flowers or Candy: Munch
14. Scruff or Clean shaved: Clean shaved, obviously.
15. Blondes or Brunettes: Irrespective.
16. Tea or Coffee: Coffee, though it still doesn't wake me up.
17. Tall or Short: Duh. Who cares?
18. Trousers or Skirts: Without any of them.
19. Night or Day: Night, My performance is "optimal".

WITH THE OPPOSITE SEX…
20. What do you notice first: I often don't. Eyes.
21. Like Being Spanked: No.
22. Worst Question For Him/Her to ask: So many of them. "What happened to you? Why are you not fine?". "What are you thinkin'?". "Why did you do that?"...

LAST TIME YOU…
23. Showered: Today mornin'.
24. Stepped outside: Just now, back from the fucked up place.
25. Had Sex: No comments.

ABOUT YOU…
26. Ever been Engaged/ Married: No. Don't intend to either.
27. Your Good luck charm: Don't believe in luck.
28. Person You Hate Most: I hate or i don't . There is no discrimination.
29. Best Thing That Has Happened Recently: Can't recall.
30. Picture on your desktop: Bliss, by Microsoft.
31. Color: Green, black and titanium.
32. Movies: Comedy
33. Artist or band: MLTR, Pink Floyd, and stuff.
34. Cars: Want one, yes. Not very expensive. A Honda Accord will be just fine.
35. Ice Cream: Hot chocolate fudge, and butterscotch.
36. Alcoholic Drink: Tried. Liked it. Disliked it. Stopped.
37. Food: I do that almost everyday. I hate eatin' alone.

WHO…
38. Makes you laugh the most: Balle and Buddy, he he (she's gonna kill me if she sees this.)
39. Makes you smile: A lot of them.
40. Can make you feel better: No one, literally.
41. Has a crush on you: Dunno.
42. Would you be if you could choose:Don't care. Myself.
43. Gives you a funny feeling when you see them: Many of them, esp the eminent Faculty.

DO YOU EVER…
44. Sit by the phone waiting for a phone all night: No. I sleep.
45. Save MSN conversations: Nope.
46. Save E-mails: they are automatically saved.
47. Forwarded secret e-mails: Don't think so.
48. Wish you were someone else: Nah.
49. Wish You Were A Member Of The Opposite Sex: Not a chance.
50. Wear perfume: Yes, more on deos, quite a few of them.
51. Laugh a lot: I try.
52. Go online for longer than eight hours at a time:No, not yet.

HAVE YOU…
53. Fallen for your best friend? No comments.
54. Made out with JUST a friend? what does that mean?
55. Kissed two people in the same day? Yes.
56. Had sex with two different people in the same day? Definitely a no.
57. Been Rejected? Never proposed.
58. Been In Love? Dunno.
59. Been In Lust? Huh?
60. Used Someone? No, thats not like me.
61. Been Used? Don't think so.
62. Dumped Someone? Yep.
63. Been Cheated On? Dunno.
64. Back Doored It? Huh? whats that?
65. Done Something You Regret? Many.

WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON…
66. You Touched? My friend.…
67. You Talked To? Balle.
68. You Tickled? name deleted.
69. You Instant Messaged? Critics.
70. You Kicked? My friend, this time a different one. If I give the name, he'll kick back, now.
71. You Yelled At? Don't intend to give the name.
72. You Dreamed About? Quite a crowd there.
73. Who Text Messaged You?Poo.
74. Who Broke Your Heart? Spare me.
75. Who Told You They Loved You? Really, I said, spare me.

DO YOU…
76. Color Your Hair? I would like to, brown streaks.
77. Have Tattoos? No, don't wan to either.
78. Have Piercings? Not at all.
79. Own A Webcam? No.
80. Own A Thong? What do you mean?
81. Own More Than 10 Pairs Of Shoes? Never. Not so rich you see.
82. Speak A Language Besides English? Hindi.
83. Buy Designer? Not really.
84. Ever Get Off The Damn Computer? Think so. Only because, I don't own one.

HAVE YOU / DO YOU / ARE YOU…
85. Stolen Anything? Yes, a munch from Fabmall and a happy dent to prove that security camera is crappy.
86. Smoke? Yes. Intend to give up.
87. Schizophrenic? No. Hopefully.
88. Obsessive? Dunno
89. Bipolar? Sort of
90. Compulsive? No.
91. Panic? No. Quite calm
92. Anxiety? Yes. I agree.
93. Stressed? A lot. I hate admittin' this.
94. Glad This Quiz Is Over? Yes, how dumb can some questions get.

Tagged: NightFox


6 Comments:

  • Ever been Engaged/ Married: No. Don't intend to either.
    really??

    Had Sex: No comments.
    Hehehe..

    Nice to know more about you Gates!!

    By Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr, at January 14, 2006 10:37 AM  

  • He He !!! So you too done with this answerraire.

    Great work
    Rahul

    By Blogger Axiomate, at January 14, 2006 4:06 PM  

  • LOL u sounded frustrated!

    I guess pictured meant imagined!

    wht happ? why u dont wanna get engaged/married?

    dont temme u dont know wht 'made out with JUST a friend' meant!

    looks like you have a lotta patience btw!

    By Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ, at January 14, 2006 6:28 PM  

  • Arzooon,
    That was that day. I was somewhat pissed off. I want to marry, deep within my heart, I know I will marry the one I love.

    Yes, NF, can't say I hated it.

    Cheesy, Pictured, I took as literally pictured, else I would have imagined half the world that way, he he.

    Thanks for your time, everyone.

    By Blogger Prax, at January 15, 2006 10:01 AM  

  • hey;balle here. pls can say "i am chetna".

    thanks i am glad i make u laugh the most!!!atleast someone on this wide whole earth undergoes some expressions besause of me..!"i wonder if anyone would succeed in that task for me??"

    duh?why BUDDY?duh?not at least with my name!!!now thats how irritating it could get!!!!

    n now that it anyways is;i cant help it much!!! it will stay there forever.!!

    ALL i hope is that its not in the same sense?$@&!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 15, 2006 11:57 AM  

  • Balle, 'm guilty as charged. May you both stay together, forever, he he

    By Blogger Prax, at January 17, 2006 5:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Subtitles database - OpenSubtitles.org