Random Rumblings


Tuesday, January 17, 2006

With love for you as fillin'

















I could give ya a heart,
Moulded outta clay.
To express everythin'
I wanna say.

I could give ya a heart,
Cut from sweet smellin' paper.
To write eternally yours,
My love will never taper.

I could give ya a heart,
Blown from delicate glass.
To remind you its pure,
Everytime you walked pass.

I could give you a heart,
Melted in gold.
To solidify brilliance,
Of what our future holds.

I could give ya a heart,
Formed from chocolate sweet.
To give you a feelin'
That life is complete.

I could give ya a heart,
Made of so many things.
Instead, I shall give ya mine,

With love for you as its fillin'

Yes, the photo is lovely. I will make it clear. I'm not answerin' any question regardin' who is the girl, or anythin' near it.


11 Comments:

  • Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy .....

    thanx for stopping by ....
    read a couple of ur poems ... *ahem* i reserve my comments ... dont want my sysad marking my system for its language content

    By Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~, at January 17, 2006 5:06 PM  

  • @ not smoking : Good choice

    @ pictured ur crush naked : U said ," pictured .. nope " ... does it mean u have seen ur crush so ?
    Well , *ahem* forget it !

    By Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~, at January 17, 2006 5:09 PM  

  • Loved the pic...
    Awesome pose...

    NF

    By Blogger Axiomate, at January 18, 2006 1:11 PM  

  • Wonderful !

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 19, 2006 3:34 PM  

  • Deepa, sorry not able to benefit from your comments, I guess it saved a lotta trouble on sys-ad's part as well.

    NF, my thoughts alike.

    Anon, glad you liked it.

    By Blogger Prax, at January 19, 2006 9:14 PM  

  • hey thnx for stopping by.
    n abt ur poem ...its too good!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 19, 2006 10:10 PM  

  • Good one!

    Guess am allowed to ask ... whoz da guy? :P :P

    By Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ, at January 21, 2006 9:25 PM  

  • Archie, glad you liked it.

    Cheesy, you are so much like a friend of mine who is buggin' me with the same question :-0

    By Blogger Prax, at January 22, 2006 10:22 AM  

  • an xcellent poem...if its ur creation...cheers to u gates!!!

    pic:just amazing!!!

    no Questions...no comments either:
    but just for recognition.."just b urself..n u neednt justify any of ur acts to any1"

    i guess u got who i am!!!n my identity was meant only 4 u!!!

    way to go dude!!!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at January 26, 2006 8:15 PM  

  • Anon, thanks for stoppin' by

    By Blogger Prax, at January 26, 2006 8:20 PM  

  • I can't help checkin' this post everytime i drop by ur blog!

    Hey!just to say again-i love this post!It rocks!!! n jus' doesnt agree to get outta my mind!!

    I'll leave as "Anon" only;
    no recognition needed;i'm sure u know who it is!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at October 30, 2006 6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Subtitles database - OpenSubtitles.org