Random Rumblings


Tuesday, January 17, 2006

With love for you as fillin'

















I could give ya a heart,
Moulded outta clay.
To express everythin'
I wanna say.

I could give ya a heart,
Cut from sweet smellin' paper.
To write eternally yours,
My love will never taper.

I could give ya a heart,
Blown from delicate glass.
To remind you its pure,
Everytime you walked pass.

I could give you a heart,
Melted in gold.
To solidify brilliance,
Of what our future holds.

I could give ya a heart,
Formed from chocolate sweet.
To give you a feelin'
That life is complete.

I could give ya a heart,
Made of so many things.
Instead, I shall give ya mine,

With love for you as its fillin'

Yes, the photo is lovely. I will make it clear. I'm not answerin' any question regardin' who is the girl, or anythin' near it.


11 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Subtitles database - OpenSubtitles.org