Random Rumblings


Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Lovely moon


City Moon Ground
Originally uploaded by holy.
Switchin' off the phone,
Turned, I opened the door.
After a bout of cough,
Lookin' up, starin' the lovely moon.

I'll not think 'bout her,
Lest I swoon.
Mea Culpa?
You tell me, o lovely moon.

Livin' on cigarettes,
Turnin' into a sick prune.
I gotta do somethin' 'bout it,
Edible you? lovely moon.

I'm tired of this place,
Where's my lagoon?
I wanna go somewhere.
Comin' na, lovely moon.

I'm fine, I gotta be,
Shall put life in this ruin.
Don't need no Messiah, never,
For with me is lovely moon.

Am I staunch?
Or am I one goon?
I'm what I am,
Don't believe me? ask lovely moon.

Try snatchin' my sky away,
Its gonna stay, even today.
I can start from the start,
What say? lovely moon.


4 Comments:

  • dodo,
    i love the moon too.. still fills me with the pleasant feelings as fresh as ever.!

    i still remember the way,
    it helped me get over
    trouble-some days...!
    thanks to u!
    hope u remember it too?

    i liked the poem; except the first line isnt sth i agree to;not think? rather think n get over with!
    my personal opinion;am just being frank!no offences please!

    take care is all i say,ever!
    chetna.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 14, 2006 5:27 PM  

  • Dunno what to say, nice to hear that you liked the moon.

    By Blogger Prax, at April 14, 2006 6:02 PM  

  • dodo,
    your blog!!!! wow! it looks just amazing!!!
    really,i envy u for it!!!
    i just liket to keep vivisting ur page even without any new post up there!
    hmm goood job!
    chetna.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 26, 2006 6:04 PM  

  • Well thankyou, Chetna

    By Blogger Prax, at April 27, 2006 5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Subtitles database - OpenSubtitles.org