Random Rumblings


Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Road to nowhere


My room
Originally uploaded by Gates.

Funny thing this last week. After givin'my room owner the notice stipulatin' 1 month within which I shall leave my lovely room and sooner, say goodbye to this city.

She was all sweet tellin' that it was nice havin' me over there, that I'm a very good guy and shall do well in life. That I needed to see a doc since 've been coughin' every night, for she dare not brought up the smokin'thing.

Started packin' bigtime, sealin' off personal stuff and noticin' that probably they will stay so for a very long time. Callin' up various people and fixin' up rendezvous for I'll not be able to meet them in comin' time. (you should look at the look of disbelief on my maid's face when she came in next day).

Most of anythin' I desparately wanna change my mobile and more importantly the no. once move out for it still keeps me tagged to this part.

Incidentally, I started cleanin' off my mail box and my online photo collection also. Archivin' personal mails, so they may possibly be never opened. Deletin' contacts (9, highest no. in a single week). puttin' commas and full stop in relationships. And shit like that.

Felt nauseous at whole stuff for most of them brought memories, good and more often bad. But had to do it, a man has to do what a man has to do.

Takin' the road nowhere, me and myself.

Amen!


10 Comments:

  • Life changes and we hav to change as there serious changes abt our thinking regarding ppl whom u once cared abt(who jus change to become more excited abt something that'll lead them nowhere).et'll happens in this world.
    Electrika dingchak(do not ask me the meanin,i dunno this thought jus came into my mind)
    Taddaaaaa

    By Blogger The Xorcist...!!!, at April 13, 2006 12:41 PM  

  • you've already started packing??
    what the heck... i cant belive you are actually leavin...
    dont forget to drop by... i have to meet you beore you leave...

    By Blogger shraddha, at April 13, 2006 3:06 PM  

  • dodo... i must say...the pic of ur room is "beautiful". "i love it".
    hmmm another thing i would be "J" of u for,is ur room;"UR home"!leaving soon...? good memories for the last days..i wish!
    n i think it looks all the more better in the pic than actually seen.
    coughin' too much? is it? consult the doctor! he he'..
    happy rendezvous'..
    refining ur life lately? good! i remember the rules u put up...uff! it takes an effort!
    dodo, i dont mind accompanying you n e where..but pls tell ur dear frnd anees,my name is spelt "CHETNA" strictly with a single "e"..!!! n yes, he is gone mad!now, dont tell even i ve! pls!
    love ya,
    tc, happy packing,
    chetna.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at April 14, 2006 5:43 PM  

  • LOST, yeah, got the message, and that Electrika Dingchak is totally igneous, it has a nice ring to it!

    Shady, shall meet you, sure, or you can run away with me...

    BhejaFry, you are so desparate man, will get in touch with you soon regardin' meetin' up, keep spinnin'

    Balle, yeah yeah, got it, its not all that happy packin', anyways, have fun!

    By Blogger Prax, at April 14, 2006 5:50 PM  

  • u have a goddam blog layout i could kill for...........yet no post?

    By Blogger completebhejafry, at April 20, 2006 11:46 PM  

  • I started cleanin' off my mail box and my online photo collection also. Archivin' personal mails, so they may possibly be never opened. Deletin' contacts
    Just wondering....if you are saying Good bye to the city..why are you cleaning your mail box and online photo collection...

    Hmmmm....

    By Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr, at April 21, 2006 8:02 AM  

  • BhejaFry, I know, thank you. Patience my boy, just been a li'l bit too busy these days. Will surely come up, hold on to the nights!

    ArZoon, its not really cleanin' more of organizin' stuff, i don't clean so usin' that word was very temptin'

    By Blogger Prax, at April 21, 2006 1:49 PM  

  • Hmm happie shifting :)

    Change is the only constant factor in life .... so its better we accept it !

    there was much more to this post i somehow feel ....

    anyway .... besta luck for da new place!

    By Blogger Łóòň Ġãĺ, at April 22, 2006 10:16 PM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Axiomate, at April 23, 2006 9:26 AM  

  • fine...here is one more comment...delete this too.

    By Blogger Axiomate, at April 25, 2006 5:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Subtitles database - OpenSubtitles.org