Random Rumblings


Thursday, May 18, 2006

Close encounter with death

"Fuck!!!" That was the word which came to my head.

Place: Banerghatta road, near Accenture, Bangalore.

Scenario: I was comin' back home, by bus. Just as soon as I got down, from the back door, and makin' my way outta crowd so that i could cross the road behind the bus, a bloody truck, comes hurtlin' towards me, or the bus rather... i push myself as back as I can and whaaaaaam......the truck, drivin' at 60kph drives into the bus.

I move away, as soon as I can, not intendin' to obstruct some brave people climb up the truck to rescue the driver. Someone asked me, somethin' in kannada, i just nodded and left.

Nothin' for me, just my already hopeless arm which gets tired playin' a shooter game at the Leisure zone got twisted badly...its painin' yes, but since I can type this I don't think anythin' is broken.

BhejaFry, remember us talkin' 'bout the obituary on your blog and me tellin' maybe mine will come soon, not written by me of course...I was kiddin' I didn't know, my obituary's gonnna come up so sooon.

I just shudder at the thought thinkin' what 'd have been the case had the truck come a coupla seconds later...would have found my photo somewhere in newspaper along with deeksha's name, right up


6 Comments:

  • same here...almost got banged by a truck...i jus missed...my frnd got hit...

    By Blogger Michelle, at May 18, 2006 11:57 PM  

  • deeksha what ?

    and what happ to the ppl in the bus ?

    By Blogger ~*. D E E P A .* ~, at May 19, 2006 12:49 PM  

  • Deeksha is our common place of worshit !
    Be careful...

    By Blogger Axiomate, at May 19, 2006 4:05 PM  

  • woah!good lord;u survived... the truck was a few secs earlier!!!

    destiny??hmmm...doesnt matter much now....

    getiing almost hit by vehicles happens to u more than often... be careful n just tc dodo!

    obituary?? photo???wat rubbish!
    dont hope for it! wat r u guyz upto??? talking such stuff!duh`

    tc dodo,
    Chetna.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at May 20, 2006 5:12 AM  

  • ur gonna die one way or another........with you, its gonna be the pu results...look on the brighter side....ppl might actually mourn ur death this way.......
    couldnt resist some bheja fry
    anees

    By Blogger completebhejafry, at May 20, 2006 10:16 PM  

  • Michelle, oh, in case you 'd have got hit, there 'd be hell to worry 'bout, for the truck of course, he he.

    Deepa, Deeksha is the infamous college I used to study in, nothin' happened to the bus, the govt. bus after all, there come in that condition right from factory.

    Chetna, bloody hell I survived, my results are comin' tomorrow, instead of bearin' that I'd be at Sagar Apollo gettin nice flowers, cards, and hopefully some peace of mind.

    BhejaFry, there you go, you agree with me. Cheers to us!

    By Blogger Prax, at May 21, 2006 4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Subtitles database - OpenSubtitles.org