Random Rumblings


Wednesday, November 02, 2005

New word coined

I'm confuxed.

Which isn't a new state of being for me, but one I am getting quite tired of experiencing on a regular basis.

Since it's my word, or at least - it is now - re-purposed for my own use, the equivalent of intellectually beating you up and stealing your hot chocolate fudge money - Allow me to formally define it. I might as well patent it. I will charge every person who uses this word.

Main Entry: con·fux
Function: transitive verb
Inflected Form(s): con·fuxed; con·fux·ing
Etymology: back-formation from Middle English confused perplexed, from Middle French confus, from Latin confusus, past participle of confundere, from my over-use of word fuck.

Meaning
1 Confused and fucked up. 2. Very confused and fucked up 3. Studying at Geeksha


4 Comments:

  • I think it means...
    Confused and Sexed up...

    That means...

    At times, when a person is horny and all sexed up...but when the "delivery" time comes...he is confused..you proudly look at him n say

    dude...you are so confuxed

    :)

    By Blogger Ar Ar Ar Arrrrr, at November 06, 2005 5:34 PM  

  • Sexed up?

    I have always been more for "Platonic fashion", really.

    By Blogger Prax, at November 08, 2005 7:05 PM  

  • dude... you are so awesome. this confuxed thing rocks! hahahaa..

    By Blogger R, at November 08, 2005 9:45 PM  

  • Thank you very much, Rohit. In fact, my people at college have started using it in their daily "interaction" too.

    Necessity is the mother of invention. That was really needed, he he.

    By Blogger Prax, at November 10, 2005 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Subtitles database - OpenSubtitles.org