Random Rumblings


Monday, January 24, 2005

Food alone...

I don't know why and seems very akward to me considering kind of food junky I am, I hate eating food alone.

While the English people have a enjoyable 2hr lunch, we just cram everything as soon as possible. To them its not just food, its recreation

Yesterday was Sunday, in a way eating-out day. But I didn't have my lunch because I didn't have anyone to lunch with. Ya some calls and I would have landed up with a person, but as far as I know, I just need someone to sit with and eat (not keep talking).

Also, I get most pissed off when someone disturbs me while eating or sleeping. I don't know if it applies to everyone or just me. Hmmm...maybe I shouldn't get so choosy.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 

Subtitles database - OpenSubtitles.org