When I got this lovely Fishbowl (which's been on my head for a long time), The lightin' effect with the room light was very disappointin'. So I set upon settin' up my own, blueprint of which I laid out while havin' my dinner.
1. I need a lightin' system.
2. There is no way I can drill a nail in the wall hang this light because of its vertical orientation.
3. Though I'm bit of a sadist, I don't think I want my fish to be electrocuted by any chance.
4. Though I'm a li'l bit more of a sadist, I 'dn't like any harm to one a half-k-antiglare-light.
5. All settin's will be temporary capable of relocatin' in a minute's notice.
6. That the light shall not fall even if the table is moved accidently.
It took a total time of one-and-half hours (okay I admit, I was on phone most of the time while doin' this). The effect was worth it. Its soothin' to eyes.
P.S. I think those fishes have somethin' goin' on between them, so I'll put a coupla more so that they make a mess outta their relationship.
P.S. 2 I'm li'l bit more than li'l bit more of sadist I last mentioned.