Ten things I have learnt at The Camp
2. Not to say the truth when you are in shit, unless you are a die-hard pig and want a whole tank of it on you fathomable part of your body, also called head.
3. Always check if there are no teachers and girls in the toilet before you start peeing, lest they come in without their clothes.
4. Not generalize the truth like "Girls are dumb". Well they are, but just don't tell that in public. Try it once over here and you will realize why.
5. Mute the colorful words. Well say it aloud all right, yeah, and keep it muted. You don't want Hitler to carry them out, do you?
6. Come to school on time, if you are too late, you will miss the breakfast, and then, what's the use of comin'.
7. Mother nature is a bitch. Don't be surprised if you are punished not to enter the class and the door bangs on your face.
8. And if you were lucky enough to out-stand, relish it. Becuase its even worse to sit inside.
9. With those emminent expert suckers, callin' themselves faculty, its imminent that they are tryin' to pour their failure frustation on you. Don't let them know that they are your lovely bete-noir.
10. To understand that your rights and lefts are not valid. No one comes and tells "You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you. You can hire an attroney. If you can't afford one, state will hire one for you. I understand that you don't understand why we are fuckin' you. But you must understand that its important that by the Memorendum of Understandin' you signed, I enjoy doin' it. Don't you realize you paid for it. I am givin' you real value for money".